Pestuchor is otherwise a self-respecting man, and very helping towards all members in his locality.
He has a family of 5 including him, his two unmarried but adult sisters, and his ailing parents.
He has a social duty upon him to marry off his two sisters and take medicinal care of his parents, but as he could not complete his average education, he got a compensative job through internal sources in the local municipality.
The Job was to spray pesticides in 12 blocks every week.
The first four months he did his hob very honestly, but his friends advised him to sell pesticides privately, and dilute the content 4:1 before spraying.
He started this mal-practice it went fine, but after two months a complaint was registered against the municipality by Swapan Babu.
Swapan Babu claims damage and expenses incurred after his son Bichhoo falls ill of Malignant Malaria, and as the mosquitoes became a huge nuisance in the area, thus involving a large number of people who has supported the cause of Mr. Swapan Babu.
1. Can Swapan Babu claim hospital expenses for the disease which is normal in South Asian countries?
2. Is the Municipal authorities responsible for such negligence?
3. Is it possible for the Municipality to excuse Mr. Pestuchor (considering he's guilty)?
4. Is Mr. Pestuchor only liable to the costs of the Pesticide bottles misappropriated?
5. Who is going to be ultimately liable for the hospital expenses of Bichhoo?
6. Does this case require criminal proceedings or civil?