don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.
2. (i) Aarti is older than Sanya
(ii) Muskan is elder than Aarti but younger than Kashish
(iii) Kashish is elder than Sanya
(iv) Sanya is younger than Muskan
(v) Gargi is eldest
2.1. Who is the youngest?
2,2 Agewise, who is in the Middle?
2.3 Which of the given statements is/are superfluous and can be dispensed with while answering the questions/
a. Either (i) or (j)
b. Only (l)
c. Either (i) or (l)
d. Both (iii) or(l)
e. None of the above
3. Six films- P, Q, R, S, T, U- are to be released on consecutive Friday. The Schedule of the release is to be in accordance with the following conditions-
1. P must be released a week before T
2. R must not be released immediately after the first release
3. Q must be released on the Friday following the Friday on which U is released
4. S must be released on fifth Friday and should not be immediately preceded by Q
5. T must not be released in the last
3.1.Which of the following film preceded T?
3.2.Which of the following film released immediately after Q?
3.3.Film R cannot be released on which of the following Friday in addition to second Friday?
3.4.In between which of the two films S is to be released?
a. Q and T
b. R & T
c. P & T
d. T & U
3.5.Which of the following film released firat?
4. How many independent words can ‘ASTOUNDER be divided into without changing the order of the letters and using each letter only once?
5. On children’s Day, sweets were to be equally distributed among 175 children in a School. Actually on the Children’s Day, 35 Children were absent and therefore each child get 4 sweets extra. Total how many sweets available for distribution?
6. A camera always has-
7. Which of the following is the same as Grafting, Budding, Layering?
8. EXTRAORDINARY- DWQZQCMZX
9. There are six children playing football, namely, A, B, C, D, and E & F. A & E are brothers. F is sister of E. C is the only son of A’s uncle. B & D are the daughters of the brother of C’s father?
9.1. How is C related to F?
9.2. How many players are there?
9.3. How many female players are there?
9.4. How is D related to A?
10. Amit walked 30 metres towards East, took a right turn and walked 40 metres. Then he took a left turn and walked 30 metres. In which direction is he now from the starting point?
11. Aman is sixteen from the left and in a row of boys and Vivek is 18th from the Right end. Gagan is 11th from Aman towards the right and 3rd from Vivek towards the Right end. How many boys are in the row?
d. Data inadequate
e. None of these
12. If Thursday was the day after the day before yesterday five days ago, what is the least number of days ago when Sunday was three days before the day after tomorrow?
13. Pointing to a photograph, a woman says, “This man’s son’s sister is my mother-in-law ” how is the woman’s husband related to the man in the photograph?
e. None of these
2 D, C, D
3 A, A, D, B, D
9 A, C, C, D