don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.
The KVPY has posted the application form for the candidates for the scholarship. The candidates who have the money problem or not able to carry their further study
they can apply for this scholarship form. The candidates must have to apply before the due date of the application form if they want to take the benefit of this scheme. The candidates must have passed 10th with Science with 80% can eligible for the application form.
Application fee : – Candidates need to Rs. 200/- through any SBI core banking branch to the credit of 'Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana' (A/C No. 10270577392).
KVPY Application Form 2016:-
Application process : – Candidates can fill KVPY Application Form 2016 in online mode or offline mode. In offline mode, candidates need to download the KVPY Application Form 2016 from the official website of
Important Dates in KVPY 2016
- The opening of online application portal is on 10th July 2016
- The Last date for closing of online application is on or before 16th August 2016
- The last date for submitting online application is on or before 23rd August 2016
- The Exam Date is on 6th Nov 2016
Application Form of KVPY 2016
- The online application is readily available in the official website kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.
Selection Procedure of KVPY 2016
- Aptitude Test: Just after scrutiny of application forms plus meeting the eligibility criteria for various streams, all students who are eligible will be personally called for aptitude test conducted both in English and Hindi languages at different centers across the nation on Sunday, the 6th November 2016.
- In the KVPY 2016 website during the second week of October 2016, the details of the venue of the aptitude test for the eligible students plus their seat number along with other information will be published.
- Students may directly download the admit card from the website from the second week of October 2016 for the aptitude test.
- It is to be highly noted that based on the performance in the aptitude test, the short-listed students will be personally called to appear for an interview that is the final stage of the selection process.