don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.
1. Former PM of India Mr Atal Bihari Vajpayee would be honoured with”Liberation War Award “by which country?
2. Name the state in which 4th North East Youth Festival has celebrated ?
3. Name the mobile application launched by Food and Consumer Affairs Minister Ram Vilas Paswan which will allow consumers to register complaints regarding sub-standard quality of ISI marked products or Hallmarked jewelry.
C.Bureau of Indian Standards app ( BIS app )
4. US has decided to remove which country from its list of state sponsoring terrorism?
5. Name the FIFA president, since 1998,Who has resigned from his post,just four days after he was re-elected to a 5th term as president, as a consequence of a U.S.-led corruption investigation alleging widespread financial wrongdoing stretching back for years.
6. Formation Day of Telangana is being observed on ____.
A. 1st June
B. 30th May
C. 5th June
D. 2nd June
7. Name the union minister(women & child Development) who launched the IAP Healthphone Programme & Aamir khan brand ambassador for this programme
A. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
B. Dr. Harsh Vardhan
C. Uma Bharati
D. Harsimrat Kaur Badal
8. India’s fastest train recently completed its final test run in record time. What is the name of the train?
A. Rajdhani Express
B. Gatimaan Express
C. Shatabdi Express
E. New Delhi Agra Intercity Express
9. India & Belarus Signed Six agreements to boost co-operation,What is the capital of Belarus?
10. LIC got approval to operate in Bangladesh. Who is the chairman of LIC?
A. K. Sivan
B. P Kunhikrishn
C. Pawan Munjal
D. S.K. Roy
11. Edward Snowden won Bjornson Prize for Freedom of Expression. He was part of which of the following organizations?
12. Which city is hosting 21st Asian Athletics Championship?
B. Kuala Lumpur
13. Which railway zone launched India’s first Rail Coach lit by solar panel?
A. Northern Railway
B. Western Railway
C. Eastern Railway
D. Southern Railway
14. Recently, the US Secretary of Defence was on a three day official trip to India to sign 2015 framework agreement to better defence relationship. Who is he?
A. John Kerry
B. Ashton Carter
C. Jacob Lew
D. Penny Pritzker
15. Who has been appointed as the PM’s ‘Special Envoy on Countering Terrorism and Extremism?
A. Prakash Mishra
B. Anil Kumar Sinha
C. K. Sivan
D. Syed Asif Ibrahim
16. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) and Maharashtra Maritime Board (MMB) have signed an MoU for the construction of green field port at Vadhawan. In which district, Vadhawan is located ?
17.According to the list of top 500 companies, released by Fortune Magazine, who topped among companies?
18. nfosys appoints Seshasayee as its Chairman,as KV Kamath steps down, taking responsibilty in New Development Bank, also knows as BRICS Bank, Where does the HeadQuarters of BRICS Bank located ?
19. India loses Poultry case against _____________________ at WTO ?
20. India’s first green police station was inaugurated at Maurice Nagar in north Delhi on the occasion of _____________________________.
a.World Earth Hour Day
b.World Biodiversity Day
c.World Environment Day
d.National Energy Conversation Day
21. Serena Williams won her 3rd French Open and 20th Grand Slam title at Roland Garros on Saturday. She defeated Lucie Safarova by 6-3, 6-7 (2-7), 6-2. Lucie Safarova belongs to____ ________________.
22. Who is the president of South Korea ?
a.Park Guen Hye
23. Union Minister of Road Transport & Highways and Shipping, Nitin Gadkari inaugurated the India’s first of its kind Tier-I Oil Spill Response Centre (OSRC) for Mumbai & JNPT Harbour (Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust).Here, Tier-I means
a.Oil Spill Response Centre located in all Tier-I cities.
b.Tier 1 spills, One of the three categorized levels of oil spills, are the most mild, causing localized damage usually near the company’s own facilities
c.Tier-I spills mostly relates to marine pollution.
d.Tier-I spills includes those human operational errors which do not cost much economically.
24. Indian Medical Association’s first Aushadhi medical store was inaugurated by Minister of State for Chemicals and Fertilizers ____________________________
a.Shri Giriraj Singh
b.Shri Hansraj Gangaram Ahir
c.Shri Jayant Sinha
25. Which of the following states to have country’s first elephant hospital ?
26. As part of International Yoga Day on June 21, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj will lead the events at the United Nations in _____________________
27.Which is the host country for World Environment Day, 2015 ?
28. The chief component under the campaign’Jal Kranti Abhiyan’ is the Jal Gram Yojana. The scheme also provides for a “Sujalam Card” which will provide annual status/information about the quality of drinking water available for a Jal Gram.
a.Shudhh Pani Card
d.Amrit jal Card
29. The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has rechristened Bhavishya Nidhi Adalat as ”_______________________________”, in a bid to expand its reach and attract more participation.
a.Bhavishya aapke haath
b.Nidhi Aapke Paas
c.Nidhi Aapke Nikat
30. World Ocean Day is celebrated on 8th of June every year ever since it was proposed by ___________________ in 1992 at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It was recognised by UN in 2008, In order to make people aware of the fact that our planet Earth is surrounded by 71% of water, the effort has been taken to celebrate this day on June 8th as the world ocean day.
31. Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary in ___________________, is witnessing an alarming denudation in large tracts of mangrove vegetation. It is a major coastal eco-system and one of the biggest estuarine crocodile habitats
32. _____________________ written by Amitav Ghosh released on june 9th.This was the third instalment among his triology :First was ‘Sea of Poppies’ while the second instalment was ‘River of Smoke’. First was ‘Sea of Poppies’ while the second instalment was ‘River of Smoke’.
a.Flood of Fire
b.Fire in the Ocean
c.Flood of the Blood
33. The book, “Sourav Ganguly: Cricket, Captaincy and Controversy” is written by Saptarshi Sarkar, a digital marketing professional and a huge fan of Sourav Ganguly. One of the Previous books published on Sourav Ganguly :Sourav Ganguly, the maharaja of cricket by ________________________________
34. ______________will be hosting the fifth Youth Delphic Games from February 1 to 14 in 2016.The youths between the age of 15 – 25 years will participate under the motto “Celebrating Arts and Cultures”.
35. In the 16th version of IIFA Awards, held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Who has received an award for Best performance in a supporting role (male) –_______________________________
b.K K Menon
36. ISRO HeadQuarters are in ____________________
37. According to the Forbes’s magazine, in the list of highest paid atheletes in the world, Floyd Mayweather is number 1. He belongs to_________________ The other noted sports personalities in the list are golfer Tiger Woods, tennis star Roger Federer and soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.
38. On World Environment Day, Botanical Survey of India BSI and Zoological Survey of India ZSI had released the list of newly discovered species.Both of these institutions, having their Headquarters in _____________
39. 12th June is observed as World Day Against Child Labour globally. The theme of 2015 is – No to Child Labour – Yes to Quality Education. International Labour Organization (ILO) launched the World Child Labour Day in __________________to raise awareness and to focus the actions and efforts needed to eliminate it
40. Recently, the Union Ministry of Indian Overseas Affairs MOIA in combination with Tamil Nadu Government launched the Migrant Resource Centre MRC in Chennai. In India already there are three such MRC’ s and with the recent one in Chennai it totals to four now in India.The first MRC was founded in _________________in the year 2008 by MOIA. It was followed by MRC’s at Hyderabad (Telengana,Andhra Pradesh) , Gurgaon (Haryana) and now in chennai.
a. New Delhi
41. Which of the following ministeries of Union Cabinet sponsors Pravasi Bharatiya Divas ( Non-resident Indian Day) formed in 2003 ?
a.Ministry of External Affairs
b.Ministry Of Overseas Affairs
c.Minstry of Human Resources and Development
d.Ministry of Informations and Communications.
42. Among the following nations, which is also lead by President Robert Mugabe has decided to discard its virtually worthless national currency.
43. 13th June is observed as International Albinism Awareness Day every year. It was adopted by the UN General Assembly in __________.
44. In a unique initiative to save girl child in Haryana, where the sex ratio has been dismally low, a village panchayat in ___________ has started a contest for clicking “selfie with daughter.”
45. The US government has opened an investigation against two of the biggest Indian outsourcing companies for possible violations of H1-B visa rules, according to a media report. Which among these are two of them ?
a.TCS and Infosys
b.TCS and Wipro
c.I nfosys and Wipro
d.Infosys and Vedanta
46. Chandrababu Naidu led, Andhra Pradesh govt. has launched “_______________” portal- a digital repository of land records in the state. This portal is available across all platforms
47. On June 14 World Blood Donor Day is observed across the world to raise awareness about the importance of blood donation and to recognize the contribution of voluntary unpaid blood donors in saving lives and improving health. Theme of 2015 – _______________________________.
a.Quality Blood donation
b.Give freely, give often
c.’Thank you for saving my life’
d.Your Blood donation matters to me.
48. The International Criminal Court has asked South Africa to arrest Sudan’s President Omar al-Bashir. Sudan’s President is in South Africa for a summit of African Union. Bashir is wanted over alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity committed during the Darfur conflict in ________.
49. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is expected to come up with a detailed guidelines on electronic -IPOs (e-IPOs), where investors can bid for shares through internet. Expand IPO ?
a.Initial Public Offer
b.Initial Private Offer
c.Initial Partipatory Offer
d.Initial Parity Ordinance
50. Union government launched an Augmented Reality (AR) application named ‘_____________’ to highlight the achievements of the Department of Space during one year in office of the present Government.