don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.
1.Bharti Airtel has become the world’s third largest mobile operator with 303 million subscriber.Which telecom company holds the top position ?
2. India’s largest bank State Bank of India partnered with online travel company _________________________________ to take advantage on the business opportunities of the booming e-commerce and m-commerce ecosystem.
3. Transcendence: My Spiritual Experiences with Pramukh Swamiji, a book written by former President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam and ____________________ was released on 15 June 2015. In this book the authors have mapped a journey of self-realization reflected in the eyes of Pramukh Swamiji, painting a delightful fusion of spirituality, science and leadership.
a. Arun Tiwari
4. _____________ is set to do world’s first human trials of artificial blood grown in lab from stem cells by 2017.
d.United States of America
5. President Pranab Mukherjee presented the ‘Punyabhushan‘ award to media personality ____________________________. Punyabhushan means Jewel of Pune is awarded every year to an eminent personality from the field of arts, music, culture, science, industry, social service, or sports.
a. Pratap Pawar
6. China has firmed up energy cooperation with Russia. It began construction of the 3,968-km-long gas pipeline to pump 38 billion cubic meters of natural gas from Russia’s far-east to Shanghai .The construction work is expected to be completed by ____________
7. _________________ has launched a mobile-based financial and business management solution ‘Finacle SME Enable‘ to help banks enhance support and service for their Small and Medium business Enterprise (SME) customers.
8.___________________________ and MUDRA Bank have sealed a pact to finance new entrepreneurs and small businesses. Under MUDRA (Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency) scheme the central government aims to facilitate credit up to Rs 1 lakh crore to provide credit facilities to small business.
a.Bank of India
b.Bank of Maharashtra
c.Punjab National Bank
9. The former Reserve Bank governor of ________________________Tito Mboweni has been appointed as the non-executive director to the board the Brics New Development Bank (NDB). The New Development Bank is expected to start functioning by the end of the year.
10. A global research organization, World Resources Institute (WRI) has come out with its latest analyses of the country-wise emissions of climate damaging greenhouse gases.Which country tops the list ?
11. Which of the following are not among the three categories of loans under MUDRA scheme ?
12. According to NSSO survey, the literacy rate in rural areas is 71% while it is__________ in urban areas.
13. In a great news for mobile phone users in the country, DoT (Department of Telecommunications) has decided to implement nationwide mobile number portability from ____________
14. .____________ became the first country in the world to receive validation from WHO for eliminating mother-to-child transmission of HIV and syphilis.
15. Greece is small country in the world but it attracts all world from past 5 years as the main issue is finacial crises,What was the Currency of Greece before Euro ?