don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.
1. Which of the following country recently got out of the restricted visa list in India?
2. Ranil Wickremesinghe, who recently sworn as PM of which of the following
C. Sri Lanka
3. The Karachi Nuclear Power Plant II (Kanupp II),biggest energy investor and
infrastructure projects in Pakistan will be constructed under which of the
following country’s assistance?
4. Masdar city is situated in which of the following country ?
5. Which of the following two cities will be declared as Twin National Heritage Cities?
A. Baranasi & Haridwar
B. Haridwar & Rishikesh
C. Puri & Konark
D. Nashik & Nagpur
6. Bharat Stage (BS)-IV complaint vehicles will be sold and registered from _____?
A. 11th Jan 2016
B. 13th Feb 2016
C. 15th Mar 2016
D. 17th Apr 2016
7. What is “Swift Response 15” ,which is recently launched by US?
8. Which of the following won Sri Lanka General Elections?
A. Democratic National Alliance
B. United National Front
C. Tamil National Alliance
D. United People’s Freedom Alliance
9. Where is the head-quarter of SIDBI?
10. When is World Humanitarian Day?
A. 29th July
B. 9th August
C. 19th August
D. 17th August
11. What is the theme of World Humanitarian Day 2015?
A. The world needs more
B. We are Humanitarian Workers
C. Inspiring the World’s Humanity
D. None of these
12. Vindhyachal Thermal Power Station is in which of the following states?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. Jammu and Kashmir
13. What does”SLFC” stands for-
A. State Level Federation Committee
B. State’s Lower Facilitation Cooperation
C. State’s Licensed Facilitation Cell
D. State Level Facilitation Cell
14. Recently which state is going to set up special entity ‘SLFC’ to fast track Investment approvals?
15. Grama Jyothi Scheme is launched by which of the following state governments?
B. Himachal Pradesh
16. Which of the following countries approved stringent new counter-terrorism laws?
D. Southi Arab
17. Who is Britain’s longest-reigning Monarch?
A. James VI of Scotland
B. Elizabeth II
C. George III
18. Which country is the first to pass a national sex offender registration law?
19. Recently Narendra Modi announced the renaming of “Ministry of agriculture” as –
A. Ministry of Krisi and Kisan’s welfare
B. Ministry of Agriculture and Kisan’s welfare
C. Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer’s welfare
D. Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer’s Revenue
20. Who was honored with first APJ Abdul Kalam award?
A. Anandavally Suseelan
B. Shashidhara H C
C. N. Valarmathi
D. Tirtha Pratim Das
21. Who is the winner of World Badminton championship 2015?
A. Sania Nehwal,India
B. Carolina Marín, Spain
C. Sung Ji-hyun, South korea
D. Lindaweni Fanetri, Indonesia
22. Puducherry Science Centre, Planetarium will be named after ______?
A. Abdul Kalam
B. Mahatma Gandhi
C. Jawaharlal Neheru
D. Subash Ch. Bose
23. Dronacharya Award was instituted in which year?
24. Vision 2020 is going to be launched by which of the following states to make
it digitally literate?
25. Where is the headquarter of World Economic forum?
D. Washington DC