don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.
1. What is the objective of pradhan manrti Deen Dayal Upadhay Gram jyoti yojna?
A. To provide 24*7 Electricity supply to rural areas
B. To provide 24*7 Water supply to rural households
C. To provide mid day meal to BPL group
D. To provide Houses for all Rural farmers
2. Ram Chandra Guha is well known for which of his following book?
A. India After Gandhi
B. Kashmir :The Vajpayee Years
C. India Central Asia Relations: The Economic Dimension
D. The 3U turns of my Life
3. Which committee has been set up to review regulations in insurance?
A. General insurance committee
B. Life insurance committee
C. Reinsurance committee
D. All of the above
4. Which of the following bank recently got banking license from RBI?
A. Bandhan Financial
C. Both A AND B
D. L & T Infra Finance
5. Which of the two IT Companies signed joint venture agreement to provide
technology services and solution to bank?
A. CSC and HCL
B. CSC and CTS
C. TCS and CSC
D. TCS and IBM
6. Who is the winner of first NELSON MANDELA prize?
A. Helena Ndume
B. Jorge Fernando Branco Sampaio
C. Sam Kutesa
D. Only A and B
7. ‘Book Transcendence: My spiritual Experiences with Pramukh Swamiji’ is written By-
A. Septarshi Srkar
B. Amitav Gosh
C. APJ Abdul Kalam
D. Mohammaed Iqbal
8. Which country is going to host FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017?
9. Antara is press agency of which country?
D. None of these
10. Brazzaville is capital city of which country?
A. Costa rica
B. Republic of the Congo
C. Democratic Republic of the Congo
D. Czech Republic
11. Prof Richard Hay , who was appointed by President as a member of Anglo-Indian Community to Lok Sabha is related to?
A. Teaching Profession
12. Which is world’s largest company according to fortune magazine?
A. Walmart of US
B. Chinese Sinopec Group
C. Netherland’s based Royal Dutch Shell
D. India’s Tata Motors
13. What is TERI?
A. The Energy and Research Institute
B. The Energy and Resource Institute
C. The Economic and Research Institute
D. The Economic and Resource Institute
14. Which of the following Indian pharmaceutical company bought US firm Gavis ?
A. Bacil Pharma Ltd
B. Fulford (India) Ltd
C. Cipla Ltd.
15. What is Kepler-452b?
16. Which of the following is celebrated as National Farmer’s Day or Kisan Diwas?
A. December 13
B. November 23
C. December 7
D. December 23
17. Which country is going to host 2017 Women’s Cricket World cup?
18. Kakrapar Nuclear Plant is present in which of the following state?
19. Bhakra nangal dam is situated in which of the following state?
A. Himachal Pradesh
B. Arunachal Pradesh
20.What is the rank of India in terms of number of reactors in operation according
to Power Reactor Information System (PRIS) of International Atomic Energy
21. Which city is first to get smart city nomination in ‘smart city mission’?
22. Which country has the highest numbers of companies listed in Forbes Asia
Fabulous 50 list released on July 2015?
C. South Korea
23. Which capital has been named as World Book Capital for 2017 by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) ?
24. Amitoj Chhabra is related to which sport?
D. Discus throw
25. ‘R.D. Burman: The Prince of Music’ is written by
A. Anita Desai
B. Khagesh Dev Burman
C. Arundhati Roy
D. Durjoy Datta
26. National Broadcasting Day is celebrated on-
A. 23rd July
B. 23rd December
C. 10th October
D. 1st November
27. India has got 2nd rank in producing which of the following products?
D. Both A and C
28. Where is headquarter of South Asian Association for regional Cooperaation
A. New Delhi
29. Which is the Capital city of Kyrgyzstan ,a country recently visited by PM
30. What is the Index of Bombay Stock Exchange?
A. Composite Index
D. Either B or C