don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.
AR NALSAR 2005
A sales representative plans to visit each of six companies M, N, P, Q, R and S exactly once
during the course of one day. She is setting up her schedule for the day according to the
(1) She must visit M before N and before R
(2) She must visit N before Q
(3) The third company she visits must be P
1. Which of the following could be the order in which the sales representative visits the six
(A) M, R, N, Q, P, S (B) M, S, P, N, R, Q (C) P, R, M, N, Q, S (D) P, S, M, R, Q, N
2. Which of the following must be true of the sales representative's schedule for the day?
(A) She visits M before Q(B) She visits N before R
(C) She visits P before M(D) She visits P before S
3. If the sales representative visits S first, which company must she visit second?
(A) M (B) N (C) P (D) Q
4. Which of the following could be true of the sales representative's schedule?
(A) She visits M third (B) She visits N sixth (C) She visits P first (D) She visits R
5. If the sales representative visits Q immediately before R and immediately after S, she
must visit Q-- (A) first (B) second (C) fourth (D) fifth
6. If the sales representative visits S sixth, which of the following could be her first and
second visits, respectively?
(A) M and Q (B) M and R (C) N and M (D) Q and P