don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.
Governments looking for easy popularity have frequently been tempted into announcing give-a-ways of all sorts; free electricity, virtually free water, subsidized food, cloth at half price, and so on. The subsidy culture has gone to extremes. The richest farmers in the country get subsidized fertilizers. University education, typically accessed by the wealthier sections, is charged at a fraction of cost. Postal services are subsidized, and so are railway services. Bus fares cannot be raised…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on October 23, 2015 at 12:02pm — No Comments
1. In July 2015, government proposed a recapitialisation plan which aims to induct 70,000 crore in PSU banks to boost their capital base. On 1st October 2015, 8 PSU banks backed with Government infusion of Rs 13,955 crore. Which among the following banks is not included in these 8 banks?
A. Canara Bank
B. Dena Bank
C. Andhra Bank
D. Vijaya Bank
2.Which country is going to host the…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on October 17, 2015 at 12:14pm — No Comments
1. What does ‘adjudication’ mean?
(A) A decision given by an Umpire (B) Mediation
(C) Decision given by a Court (D) None of the above
2. Attorney General of India means:
(A) Supreme Judicial Power (B) Topmost legal advisor of Central Government
(C) Advisor to the Supreme Court (D) President of the Legal System in India
3. An insolvent person is
Added by priyanka kansara on October 15, 2015 at 3:51pm — No Comments
Added by priyanka kansara on October 12, 2015 at 5:04pm — No Comments
Mathematicians are assigned a number called Erdös number, (named after the famous mathematician, Paul Erdös). Only Paul Erdös himself has an Erdös number of zero. Any mathematician who has written a research paper with Erdös has an Erdös number of 1. For other mathematicians, the calculation of his/her Erdös number is illustrated below:
Suppose that a mathematician X has co-authored papers with several other mathematicians. From among them, mathematician…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on September 22, 2015 at 7:36pm — No Comments
Woodrow Wilson was referring to the liberal idea of the economic market when he said that the free enterprise system is the most efficient economic system. Maximum freedom means maximum productiveness; our “openness” is to be the measure of our stability. Fascination with this ideal has made Americans defy the “Old World” categories of settled possessiveness versus unsettling deprivation, the cupidity of retention versus the cupidity of seizure, a “status quo”…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on September 22, 2015 at 7:13pm — No Comments
Recent years have brought minority-owned businesses in the United States unprecedented opportunities—as well as new and significant risks. Civil rights activists have long argued that one of the principal reasons why Blacks, Hispanics, and other minority groups have difficulty establishing themselves in business is that they lack access to the sizable orders and subcontracts that are generated by large companies. Now Congress, in apparent agreement, has required by law that…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on September 22, 2015 at 7:00pm — No Comments
1. Which of the following days is observed on 12th September by the UN General Assembly?
A. United Nations Day for North – South Cooperation
B. United Nations Day for South – South Cooperation
C. United Nations Day for North – North Cooperation
D. None of these
2. Where did PM Narendra Modi inaugurate new housing scheme. The scheme is a part of the vision “Housing for All…Continue
1. Pointing towards a person in photograph, Sandeepan said, “He is the only son of the father of my sister’s brother.” How is that person related to Sandeepan?
Read the given information and answer the following questions based on it.
1. A+B means A is the mother of B
2. A#B means A is the son of B
3. A – B means A is the husband of B
4. A*B means A is the brother of B
Four persons, Rohan, Sangeetha, Tanay and Ulrika are related to one another in the…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on September 4, 2015 at 7:37pm — No Comments
1. Professor Lahiri must have revealed information that was embarrassing to the college. After all, to have been publicly censured by the head of the college, as Lahiri was, a professor must either have revealed information that embarrassed the college or has been guilty of gross professional negligence, and Lahiri’s professional behaviour is impeccable.
Which one of the following exhibits a pattern of reasoning most similar to that in the argument above?
a. According to…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on September 4, 2015 at 7:34pm — No Comments
Figures from the 2000 census confirmed what many Americans had observed over the previous decade in their communities and workplaces. The face of the nation was perceptibly changing. The Census Bureau estimated that 6 million legal and 2 million undocumented immigrants entered the country during the 1990s, second only to the 8.8 million foreign immigrants that arrived between 1950 and 1960. More than a third of the nation’s population growth over the decade-from 227…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on September 3, 2015 at 12:20pm — No Comments
It was a few minutes before air time and the talk-show host was about to begin his daily radio program. He poured himself a cup of coffee and then, turning to me, said something surprising:
“You know, this job never gets any easier,” said this erudite man who for years has presided over an extremely popular call-in show. “Every time I go on the air, I have to overcome a fear that I’ll fail; that the show won’t be any good.”
He paused. “But I’ve found out…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on September 3, 2015 at 12:15pm — No Comments
1. Which of the following country recently got out of the restricted visa list in India?
2. Ranil Wickremesinghe, who recently sworn as PM of which of the following
C. Sri Lanka
3. The Karachi…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on August 25, 2015 at 6:58pm — No Comments
Here are some questions (without any options) with regard to 'Average' -
Time Limit: 8 Minutes
The impact of technical advancement in armaments on man, needs to be analyzed with a rational mind, and heart free from prejudices of any kind towards modernisation. The most noticeable impact of this development certainly has been the loss of immunity from violence for successive generations ever since the invention of gunpowder. In modern times, the presence of technically advanced arms, not only at the fronts but also among the…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on August 20, 2015 at 12:39pm — No Comments
1. Which global advertising agency network has been assigned for INCREDIBLE
INDIA advertising campaign?
C. Omnicom Group
2. What is HR 8832 which was recently discovered ?
A. Planetary System
3. In which of the…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on August 15, 2015 at 8:31pm — No Comments
Time Limit: 7 Minutes
1. Where BRICS 2015 and SCO 2015 summit is going to be held?
2. Name the IPV that joins Indian Coast Guard recently which is built by Hindustan
A. Rani Durgabati
B. Rani Durgadevi
Added by priyanka kansara on August 7, 2015 at 2:13pm — No Comments
The fluency of a language can be gauged by the ability to find mistakes and correct them. For this, one should be very clear with grammatical rules. We will be discussing sentence correction under the following heads:
Subject Verb Agreement. The verb and the subject must always agree in Number as well as in Person.
Two or more singular…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on August 6, 2015 at 7:39pm — No Comments
1. A telecom service provider engages male and female operators for answering 1000 calls per day. A male operator can handle 40 calls per day whereas a female operator can handle 50 calls per day. The male and the female operators get a fixed wage of Rs. 250 and Rs. 300 per day respectively. In addition, a male operator gets Rs. 15 per call he answers and a female operator gets Rs. 10 per call she answers. To minimize the total cost, how many male operators should the service provider…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on August 5, 2015 at 11:49pm — No Comments
1. A chemical plant has four tanks (A, B, C and D), each containing 1000 litres of a chemical. The chemical is being pumped from one tank to another as follows:
From A to B @ 20 litres/minute From C to A @ 90 litres/minute From A to D @ 10 litres/minute From C to D @ 50 litres/minute From B to C @ 100 litres/minute From D to B @ 110 litres/minute Which tank gets emptied first and how long does it take (in minutes) to get empty after pumping…
Added by priyanka kansara on August 5, 2015 at 11:43pm — No Comments