don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.
1. Which of the following country recently got out of the restricted visa list in India?
2. Ranil Wickremesinghe, who recently sworn as PM of which of the following
C. Sri Lanka
3. The Karachi…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on August 25, 2015 at 6:58pm — No Comments
Here are some questions (without any options) with regard to 'Average' -
Tell us a bit about yourself.
Hey! I am Debomita Sadhu, currently in the middle…Continue
Added by Aditya Mehra on August 22, 2015 at 11:30pm — No Comments
Time Limit: 8 Minutes
The impact of technical advancement in armaments on man, needs to be analyzed with a rational mind, and heart free from prejudices of any kind towards modernisation. The most noticeable impact of this development certainly has been the loss of immunity from violence for successive generations ever since the invention of gunpowder. In modern times, the presence of technically advanced arms, not only at the fronts but also among the…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on August 20, 2015 at 12:39pm — No Comments
1. Which global advertising agency network has been assigned for INCREDIBLE
INDIA advertising campaign?
C. Omnicom Group
2. What is HR 8832 which was recently discovered ?
A. Planetary System
3. In which of the…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on August 15, 2015 at 8:31pm — No Comments
Added by Aditya Mehra on August 15, 2015 at 1:00pm — No Comments
Added by Aditya Mehra on August 9, 2015 at 5:00pm — No Comments
Time Limit: 7 Minutes
1. Where BRICS 2015 and SCO 2015 summit is going to be held?
2. Name the IPV that joins Indian Coast Guard recently which is built by Hindustan
A. Rani Durgabati
B. Rani Durgadevi
Added by priyanka kansara on August 7, 2015 at 2:13pm — No Comments
The fluency of a language can be gauged by the ability to find mistakes and correct them. For this, one should be very clear with grammatical rules. We will be discussing sentence correction under the following heads:
Subject Verb Agreement. The verb and the subject must always agree in Number as well as in Person.
Two or more singular…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on August 6, 2015 at 7:39pm — No Comments
1. A telecom service provider engages male and female operators for answering 1000 calls per day. A male operator can handle 40 calls per day whereas a female operator can handle 50 calls per day. The male and the female operators get a fixed wage of Rs. 250 and Rs. 300 per day respectively. In addition, a male operator gets Rs. 15 per call he answers and a female operator gets Rs. 10 per call she answers. To minimize the total cost, how many male operators should the service provider…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on August 5, 2015 at 11:49pm — No Comments
1. A chemical plant has four tanks (A, B, C and D), each containing 1000 litres of a chemical. The chemical is being pumped from one tank to another as follows:
From A to B @ 20 litres/minute From C to A @ 90 litres/minute From A to D @ 10 litres/minute From C to D @ 50 litres/minute From B to C @ 100 litres/minute From D to B @ 110 litres/minute Which tank gets emptied first and how long does it take (in minutes) to get empty after pumping…
Added by priyanka kansara on August 5, 2015 at 11:43pm — No Comments
1. What is the objective of pradhan manrti Deen Dayal Upadhay Gram jyoti yojna?
A. To provide 24*7 Electricity supply to rural areas
B. To provide 24*7 Water supply to rural households
C. To provide mid day meal to BPL group
D. To provide Houses for all Rural farmers
2. Ram Chandra Guha is well known for which of his following book?
A. India After…
The year consists of 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes (52 weeks and 1 odd day). An extra day is added once in every fourth year which was called the leap year, which has 366 days (52 weeks and 2 odd days).
To find the day of any given date of the year, you need to understand the calendar calculations:
1. First thing to remember, first January 1 AD was Monday therefore, we must count days from Sunday. This means the 0th day was Sunday, so the 7th day was…
Added by priyanka kansara on August 2, 2015 at 3:45pm — No Comments
In each of these questions, there are two statements followed by two conclusions. Decide which of the given conclusions logically follow from the two given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
Mark (a) if only the first conclusion follow.
Mark (b) if only the second conclusion follows.
Mark (C) if either the first or second conclusion follows.
Mark (D) if neither the first nor the second conclusion…
Added by priyanka kansara on August 2, 2015 at 3:41pm — No Comments