don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.
As the dust settles on CLAT 2015, here we are launching a series to train you aspirants from scratch for CLAT 2016. Each week I shall focus on a specific subject, and choicest questions from past year papers shall be put up daily.
This will streamline your preparation from the very beginning. We will be just a message away to solve all your doubts.
Hope this helps.
Don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us!
Added by Aditya Mehra on May 31, 2015 at 12:00pm — No Comments
I have heard a lot about this year's CLAT paper being quite tough and some questions being from CAT papers. My only advice to all you candidates is to hope for the best and plan ahead. It was the same paper for everyone. There is no point crying over spilt milk. Last year AIR 1 had 170+, who knows maybe this year it might not cross 100-110?
Please relax and think ahead, if that means taking other entrances or preparing to drop a year if you feel you couldn't give your best. In…
Added by Aditya Mehra on May 17, 2015 at 7:33pm — No Comments
Hello, to all the members of clat hacker team..frns this year clat 2015 ws pretty tough..and I ws jus a student in a coaching for One month. I am not satisfied with my performance..and expecting 95+ in my exam...can any1 pls tell me if I can get any nlu or wats z d cutoff for narsee monjee college, mumbai and nirma university, ahmedabad..guys help!!Continue
CLAT 2008 Math
Added by Aditya Mehra on May 9, 2015 at 10:30pm — No Comments
English NLSIU 2003
Added by Aditya Mehra on May 8, 2015 at 10:00pm — No Comments
Logic CLAT 2009
Each question below contains a
Statement and two Courses of Action I and II. Assuming the statement to…Continue
Added by Aditya Mehra on May 7, 2015 at 10:26pm — No Comments
English NLSIU 2002
1. That accident was a terrible experience and it put him…….. driving forever.
(a) away (b) off (c) through (d) out
2. Most of us have a tendency to…………….. our problem out on other people.
(a) let (b) put (c) get (d) take
3. Until a………. agreement has been reached, I am not committed to accepting the
offer. (a) hard (b) stable (c) settled (d) firm
4. She said that she ......the opportunity to show…Continue
Added by Aditya Mehra on May 7, 2015 at 10:23pm — No Comments
1. Which Committee is appointed by Ministry of Railways to review PPP Cell functioning?
2. The Government of India launched a new platform to facilitate direct communication between leaders and citizens.The platform name is
3. Which country has been ranked top in the 2015 in government…Continue
Principle:- No person shall be prosecuted for the same offence twice
Facts:- Balwan Khan is arrested for illegal poaching of antelopes in a national wildlife sanctuary. After a year of trial, the Sessions Court has acquitted him for lack of evidence. Six months after the acquittal, the prosecution finds some eyewitness and new pieces of evidence against Balwan. They want to prosecute Balwan again
A) Balwan cannot be prosecuted again
B) Balwan can be prosecuted…
Directions: Given below is a statement of principle, followed by a factual situation.
1. Principle : The occupier of a premise owes a duty of…Continue
The Battle Within
Added by Aditya Mehra on May 5, 2015 at 11:30pm — No Comments
1. Supreme Court strikes down section ____ of Information Technology act, terming it unconstitutional.
a) 56 A
b) 65 B
c) 66 A
d) 69 A
2. Who has been chosen for the prestigious 2015 Tyler Prize for Environmental Achievement?
a) Rajendra Singh
b) Sathyendra Prasad
c) Madhav Gadgil
d) Surensh Kumar…
1) On the death of husband, the widow shall inherit the property of her deceased husband along with children equally.
2) A widow can not claim the property of the deceased if on the date when the question of succession opens, she has remarried.
3) A female acquiring property in any way has the absolute title to the property.
Apply the above three principles and decide the case of the following fact situation:
Facts : When Sudhir died, he…Continue
CLAT 2008 Math
1. Raju earns twice as much in March as in each of the other months of the
year. What part of his annual earnings he earns in that month?
(a) 1/5 (b) 5/7
(c) 2/13 (d) 1/10
2. Sanjay sold his watch for Rs. 1140 and thereby loses 5%. In order to
gain 5% he has to sell the watch for
(a) Rs. 1254 (b) Rs. 1260
(c) Rs. 1197 (d) Rs. 1311
3. A mixture of 40 litres of milk and water…Continue
Added by Aditya Mehra on May 5, 2015 at 9:08am — No Comments
Added by priyanka kansara on May 4, 2015 at 11:45pm — No Comments
DEAR ALL, THOUGH YOU ALL ARE NOW READY TO HACK THE CLAT 2015, IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT, QUERRY REGARDING ANY SUBJECT OR ON TIME MANAGEMENT OR YOU ARE FEELING NERVOUS OR ANY OTHER PROBLEM REGARDING CLAT 2015, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO ASK US.
DEAR ASPIRANTS, LAST WEEK OF ANY KIND OF EXAM MATTERS A LOT. IN ANY PARTICULAR TOPIC, WHICH YOU HAVE ALREADY COVERED AND YOU ARE FACING PROBLEM OR YOU ALWAYS CHOOSE A WRONG OPTION, THEN…Continue
Added by priyanka kansara on May 4, 2015 at 11:28pm — No Comments
Static GK CLAT 2009
1. No one can be convicted twice for the same offence. This doctrine is
Added by Aditya Mehra on May 3, 2015 at 8:00pm — No Comments