CLAThacker

don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.

i am in 11th and was wondering whether it will be best to join LST classroom programmme or LST and sreeram online programme . any suggestions???

Views: 942

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GUYS!!! GUYS!!! GUYS!!!.....we are nt here to fight...and i think we are nt competent enough to judge any institute(LST,IMS.SREERAM)....so stop fighting and discuss some productive things and institute doesn't make good students ,good students make institutes....,,,so no more discussion on this topic..
@

ims material is good :)

Sriram mock are very good :P
i must remind you that i have only joined sriram in april when i prepared fr clat 2010 and i gt 121 [2585 rank] quite offtarget and diminishing thereafter i decided to drop for clat despite having an perspicuous choice of ils and gls at 91% in boards .
so this time i decided to leave no stone unturned thats why i subscribed ims in mid july and lst in early august .
i m not defending my personal favourite here dnt take any offence please ijust felt that since you guys are sharing your views sincerely providing vital information than i too have a duty to guide ppl who are starting their preparation fr clat from what i have experienced , not due to any trivial grudge .
Now that i have all the three material i found sriram dont stand a chance among lst and ims in correspondence course dont know if you ppl have other scintillating experience in their classroom program .

@ riS.aXe.Han
if u have lst then you must have already discovered that their course if not extensive is very much synchronised to the clat
while their online supplements are amazing since neither sriram nor ims deliver this kind of service.

in my opinion you should subscribe ims in kolkata by picking up the no. of their project head mr rajneesh k from previous threads or from ramanujm sir which will be the best option for you since lst will be intensive while ims have quita an comprehensive course if you arent sure just go through my previous reply and find abt course content

@ apoorva
i know pragya vats she did lst express 1 mth course along with sriram correspondence:}

And please dnt get me started about sriram mocks :)
Hey i am a sriram targetedge student and i found their service good so far. I want to know where to get answer key of past years NUJS qn papers... I found a thread saying there will be no vocabulary questions for clat 2011 in this site. But past years nujs papers have many vocab qns... so pls clarify.

Have any of you started taking mocks yet? When are you all starting?
Wow, can you acctually finish everything by dec?

I mean, critical and legal reasoning, no matter how many questions i do in those, i still feel unprepared bcoz every other qn is new.

Apoorva, i know you are a sriram student, do u mean finish all their modules by dec or r u pursuing other materials as well.

Thanks for replying quickly.......
Hey, I wrote the all india mock clat 2011 of lst... Did anyone else give it a try?

How did you find the paper, if any of you wrote it?
Will give it tomorrow. It was the online one naa?

L. Gopika Murthy said:
Hey, I wrote the all india mock clat 2011 of lst... Did anyone else give it a try?

No. I wrote it at the centre.

Apurva Shukla said:
Will give it tomorrow. It was the online one naa?

L. Gopika Murthy said:

but from what ive heard, clat's doing away with static gk...so major focus should be on legal reasoning right??? and of course the elementary gk!!
clat's doing away with static gk???

Amartya Basu said:
but from what ive heard, clat's doing away with static gk...so major focus should be on legal reasoning right??? and of course the elementary gk!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Have Your Doubts Cleared!

It is never good to have doubts in your mind! Just ask a questions and the super intelligent CLAThackers, many of whom are writing CLAT this time and others who have cleared it already will answer your questions!

If you have doubts on logical reasoning or critical reasoning, ask here.

Legal reasoning doubts are answered on this thread!

Want to ask a GK question? try this thread!

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Do you like CLAThacker?

© 2019   Created by Ramanuj Mukherjee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service