CLAThacker

don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.

How come few are scoring 150 out of 150 and many above 120 in nlu-d mocks of LST?

In CLAT mocks also suddenly highest scores have increased drastically (200 to 170 range).

Is actual cutoff is going to very this year?

Views: 964

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello.

Please don't worry. LST has nothing to do with CLAT. Work hard, and make sure that after revising a mock you attempted, you can get full marks when you take it later.

I'm a CL student, Gurgaon and have given those LST mock tests. They are hard, and I'm usually scoring near about 80s only. I don't think that those scores are actuals. Let's see, how are you doing?

Hi I am scoring in the range of 90 to 115. 

That's cool man. Those mocks usually have really tough logical or static GK part. Sometimes they give you really hard english meanings too. Legal is usually easy.

Hello people, Now if the discussion has

Now if the discussion has been arisen of the connectivity between the scores you get in the mocks and the probabilities for getting selected in CLAT or any other law entrance tests, let me tell you that mock papers play a very important role to recognize as to on what level you are at 'that particular point of time'. Usually, it happens that you get almost similar marks in CLAT as what you get in your last mock paper. So, it's time to be a bit serious about the mocks and I think that now you all know your strong points and weak points as well, and started working on them already. 

I would like to give you one suggestion in this regard, do take the mock paper again after you get the marks for the same; give two hours to the same paper at your home and then see the difference. It would surely enhance your confidence and capability as well. 

You all are getting good scores in the mocks :) Keep it up!

Please feel free to ask your queries.

How to prepare for static GK? I have problems in these parts :
a Vocab b Critical Reasoning c static GK

I am loosing marks in critical reasoning , maths and some times in English (cloze test, antonyms etc) also in logical reasoning if it is difficult.

Please suggest the best resources to improve above.

Also what is the best source for legal knowledge from CLAT point of view as some times i lose there also.

Is CL vocab sufficient?

priyanka kansara said:

Hello people, Now if the discussion has

Now if the discussion has been arisen of the connectivity between the scores you get in the mocks and the probabilities for getting selected in CLAT or any other law entrance tests, let me tell you that mock papers play a very important role to recognize as to on what level you are at 'that particular point of time'. Usually, it happens that you get almost similar marks in CLAT as what you get in your last mock paper. So, it's time to be a bit serious about the mocks and I think that now you all know your strong points and weak points as well, and started working on them already. 

I would like to give you one suggestion in this regard, do take the mock paper again after you get the marks for the same; give two hours to the same paper at your home and then see the difference. It would surely enhance your confidence and capability as well. 

You all are getting good scores in the mocks :) Keep it up!

Please feel free to ask your queries.

It's not really easy to mug up vocabulary. I'm thinking of buying Norman Lewis Wordpower made easy, and to understand the words from their roots! For criticial reasoning, CL's material is not at all sufficient, tried and severely failed! -.-

Hi Umang, 

The book 'word power made easy' by Norman Lewis is really a good book and worth purchasing. Every aspirant should try it. 
Umang Pathak said:

It's not really easy to mug up vocabulary. I'm thinking of buying Norman Lewis Wordpower made easy, and to understand the words from their roots! For criticial reasoning, CL's material is not at all sufficient, tried and severely failed! -.-

How you used to fare in LST mocks in your time ? I am currently getting 120-130 on an average in an LST mock. Is this good ?
Aditya Mehra said:

Hello.

Please don't worry. LST has nothing to do with CLAT. Work hard, and make sure that after revising a mock you attempted, you can get full marks when you take it later.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Have Your Doubts Cleared!

It is never good to have doubts in your mind! Just ask a questions and the super intelligent CLAThackers, many of whom are writing CLAT this time and others who have cleared it already will answer your questions!

If you have doubts on logical reasoning or critical reasoning, ask here.

Legal reasoning doubts are answered on this thread!

Want to ask a GK question? try this thread!

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Do you like CLAThacker?

© 2017   Created by Ramanuj Mukherjee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service