CLAThacker

don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.

gyus and gals plzzz post ur doubt here

Started by :-TANMAYEE SAHOO

Views: 4714

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

avinash and apoorva: there is no need to fight. you may disagree on an answer or reasoning - but it is very kiddish to fight. lets not go into whose fault it is or who started it, but please do not divert from the topic!

i shall take a look at the question and soon post my reply.
@ris.. bro.. there z a rule saying that- " if more than one statement seem to contradict or weaken an argument, the one that weakens or contradicts the basic assumption of the argument would be the most weakening."

thats why i pointed out the basic assumtion; which i have already mentioned, and the argument contradicting dat was referred to be d most weakening argument by me..
in that case i agree with you....
i totally misinterpreted the situation(though i got the answer!)
Hehe "to err is to human"! :)

avinash said:
@ris.. bro.. there z a rule saying that- " if more than one statement seem to contradict or weaken an argument, the one that weakens or contradicts the basic assumption of the argument would be the most weakening."

thats why i pointed out the basic assumtion; which i have already mentioned, and the argument contradicting dat was referred to be d most weakening argument by me..
STATEMANT: No system are decks.
All decks are books.
CONCLUSION:i some system are books
ii some system are not books.
iii some books are system
iv some books are not system.
1) Only II Follows 3) II and IV follows
2)Only IV follows 4) I and either III or IV
5) Either I or II and IV follows
after making all the three possible venn diagrams, answer will be option 2.. only 4 follows

tanmayee sahoo said:
All decks are books.
yah apoorva you dont actually need to do this for such trivial a thing,but since you have decided,wish you good luck!
you have a great g.k.-i must say
and yes we will miss your insights! :)
oye... dont leave... use brains.. not heart.. if so small word exchanges can hurt u so much, itz not gud.. gal!!! 1 has 2 face many such disputes in lyf... be brave!!! come-on!! smile now :)

Apoorva sharma said:
thanks.

avinash said:
no need 2 take any decision in anger..anyaway!! okay.. good luck... may we see u topping next year!! and me being d second...hehehehehehe

Apoorva sharma said:
I'm leaving the site, this will be my last comment. BYE

avinash said:
apoorva...first of all; i din't intend 2 make anybody's mockery! i cant help if somebody misinterpretes my words!!! and ya.. if making a mockery leads 2 anybody's decline , den thinking bad for others also leads 2 decline of dat person :) .. don't forget dat!! :)

lets end d duel.. moreover we both had already apologised 2 each other..... anyway!! we r here 2 gain something rather dan wasting tym in useless dialogues!! at least one person will have 2 pull down..and lemme do dat... and now lets forget d fyt...
yeah..its 4 only

Apoorva sharma said:
2].Only IV follows

tanmayee sahoo said:
All decks are books.
Well said avinash but mind you!she is not backing off-that was just a passing phase.she is wise enough not to leave us(friends) just because of a small misunderstanding! :)
@apoorva:well, though i bade you goodbye,i didnt mean it!we certainly dont want you to leave! :-)

avinash said:
oye... dont leave... use brains.. not heart.. if so small word exchanges can hurt u so much, itz not gud.. gal!!! 1 has 2 face many such disputes in lyf... be brave!!! come-on!! smile now :)

Apoorva sharma said:
thanks.

avinash said:
no need 2 take any decision in anger..anyaway!! okay.. good luck... may we see u topping next year!! and me being d second...hehehehehehe

Apoorva sharma said:
I'm leaving the site, this will be my last comment. BYE

avinash said:
apoorva...first of all; i din't intend 2 make anybody's mockery! i cant help if somebody misinterpretes my words!!! and ya.. if making a mockery leads 2 anybody's decline , den thinking bad for others also leads 2 decline of dat person :) .. don't forget dat!! :)

lets end d duel.. moreover we both had already apologised 2 each other..... anyway!! we r here 2 gain something rather dan wasting tym in useless dialogues!! at least one person will have 2 pull down..and lemme do dat... and now lets forget d fyt...
Statements- All boxes are pans.
Some boxes are jugs.
some jugs are glasses.

Conclusions- 1. some glasses are boxes.

2.no glass is box
3. some jugs are pans
4. no jug is pan.

a. only 1 and 2 follow
b.either 1 or 2, and 3 follow
c. only 3 follows
d.either 1 or 2, and either 3 or 4 follow
e. none of dese
i m getting d ans. as C- only 3 follows.. but d given ans. z different.. please check out if u people get something else!!

avinash said:
Statements- All boxes are pans.
Some boxes are jugs.
some jugs are glasses.

Conclusions- 1. some glasses are boxes.

2.no glass is box
3. some jugs are pans
4. no jug is pan.

a. only 1 and 2 follow
b.either 1 or 2, and 3 follow
c. only 3 follows
d.either 1 or 2, and either 3 or 4 follow
e. none of dese
yup i think the answer should be c!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Have Your Doubts Cleared!

It is never good to have doubts in your mind! Just ask a questions and the super intelligent CLAThackers, many of whom are writing CLAT this time and others who have cleared it already will answer your questions!

If you have doubts on logical reasoning or critical reasoning, ask here.

Legal reasoning doubts are answered on this thread!

Want to ask a GK question? try this thread!

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Do you like CLAThacker?

© 2018   Created by Ramanuj Mukherjee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service