don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.
CHALO CHALO LET US START LEARNING LEGAL G.K. AS WELL... :) :)
1. which is the longest heard criminal appeal in the history of the Indian Supreme court?2. When a person is bound to prove the existence of any fact, it is said that
1. Release of the prisoner before completion of his actual sentence is called
2. Murder is punishable under Section ....... of the Indian Penal Code
1. Since the commencement of the Indian Constitution on 26 January, 1950, how many persons have occupied the august office of the President of India?
2. What does "Corroboratory Evidence" mean
1. 12 ( excluding VVGiri, hidyatullah and Jatti who all acted as president when the actual president resigned or died.) From these, VV giri was also elected prez.
2. Evidences to support the existing the evidences. ( Corroboratory is the key word :D)
20th april 1987? along with arunachal
1. What was the 93rd amendment to the Constitution?
2. Who headed the First Law Commission which drafted the Indian Penal Code in 1860?
3. Who presides over a joint sitting of the lower and upper house of the Parliament?
1)reservation to sc st in government aided institutions
3)speaker of lok sabha
1)'Rule of law' - introduced by
2)Who was the prime minister of india when the 42nd amendment act was passed?
3)Ashok chawla commission?