CLAThacker

don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.

Hey everyone! I am a law aspirant preparing for the kerala law entrance. I am currently following Arihant Text for LLB but there are a few errors in the answer key and its not updated. I have gone through the portion on the constitution of India. I don't have much difficulty with this particular portion because my complementary course for UG studies was Indian Constitution and Politics. But I find the Legal GK and Awareness part a bit difficult. It would be nice if you could clear these doubts of mine:

*Is it necessary that we should learn all those legal terms in Latin? I mean its getting on my nerves.:(

*How to get the sentence sequence questions correct all the time?

*Legal aptitude....Now that's one place where I falter badly. How to prepare for that?

*How to memorize the sections and articles without mixing them up?

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Wini, 

As we all know, practise makes a man perfect. As aspirants, we are not supposed to have the in-depth knowledge of Law, Latin phrases etc. However, we should know some basic and common latin phrase, which we come across in our day-to-day life,and which all are the basic phrases that you'll know by a good newspaper. 

For all your queries, I would suggest you read a good English newspaper, The Hindu would be the best option. You can get all the important legal provisions in the newspaper. Moreover, I would suggest you make your own notes for every subject. 

I hope this would help you. If you have any further query, please let me know. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Have Your Doubts Cleared!

It is never good to have doubts in your mind! Just ask a questions and the super intelligent CLAThackers, many of whom are writing CLAT this time and others who have cleared it already will answer your questions!

If you have doubts on logical reasoning or critical reasoning, ask here.

Legal reasoning doubts are answered on this thread!

Want to ask a GK question? try this thread!

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Do you like CLAThacker?

© 2017   Created by Ramanuj Mukherjee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service