CLAThacker

don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.

How to solve the puzzles (Arrangement)types of question which generally comes in AILET.

I find it difficult to solve the problems which typically comes in NLUD.Please suggest the approaches to such questions.

Views: 491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, while I'm sure past year papers will have similar questions, I shall take your word for it. 

The trick for saving time is quickly noting down the components in a manner you understand rough area, (like T for Tin, W for Wood etc. in this example). Thereafter, eliminating things such as since plastic is manufactured in only one center, and C1 and C2 will always have some duplicates, meaning only C3 will have plastic. So you see you've already eliminated two options in question 18 in just a few seconds. After that it's all more about your processing speed rather than tricks. Basically get your info in a simple, non-cluttered way and use the help given in facts as I have told you.

Don't worry too much, it won't be so tough, and there are 145 other questions in AILET. I am sure you will get at least 3 out of 5 worst case scenario.

All the best.
Anukriti Mishra said:

I want more such questions.past year papers of NLSIU or any other papers of any nlus don't have such questions. It comes only in nlud and lsat.though this is of lsat,so I am solving of lsat only.I want to know the approach to solve such questions so that I can solve in the least possible time.

Hey,thanks a lot.It was really helpful.I will keep practicing. :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Have Your Doubts Cleared!

It is never good to have doubts in your mind! Just ask a questions and the super intelligent CLAThackers, many of whom are writing CLAT this time and others who have cleared it already will answer your questions!

If you have doubts on logical reasoning or critical reasoning, ask here.

Legal reasoning doubts are answered on this thread!

Want to ask a GK question? try this thread!

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Do you like CLAThacker?

© 2019   Created by Ramanuj Mukherjee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service