don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.
1. You think you know all about your national flag? Did you know that it was adopted on 22 July 1947.
2. You know that the national animal is tiger, the national flower is lotus. Did you know that the national tree is banyan? I bet you didn’t know that the national aquatic animal is river dolphin.
And the national chewing-gum is Big Babol. Okay it is not. But I don’t like Centre Fresh!
3. Another interesting thing – India has the oldest, continuously inhabited city in the world. No prizes for guessing which one – Varanasi.
4. The world’s first University? What’s that – Harvard? Oxford? Nah, our very own Takshshila. In 700 BC.
5. Okay, lawyers take note. India has the second largest pool of scientists and engineers in the world. Aww come on don’t be disheartened. Learn to think like a lawyer - so many of them mean less employment opportunities for them, more laying off for them. And more wrongful termination lawsuits for you. Hehe.
hey.. are you sure about point 3 that Varanasi is the oldest, continuously inhabited city in the world ?