CLAThacker

don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.

gyus and gals i think the thread based on current Gk was deleted ...so plzz post all ur current GK questions in this thread.

Views: 2808

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah..thanks for creating the thread once again :D

tanmayee sahoo said:

its ok apoorva...lets proceed in this thread!!! ryt???

Q.1.Name the tower which is more leaning than pisa?

Q2..Name the 2nd tallest building in the world and also 3rd tallest

Q3.who wrote the book 'The lost don' and 'The photograph'?

Q.4What is going on at cancun maxico?

1 capital tower in Abu Dhabi....itleans 18 degree over 5 times that of leaning tower of pisa..


2its a foue face clock in saudi arabia..and the 3rd tallest is Abraj Al-Bait tower??plzz correct me if m wrong

 

4 international climate change conferance.


Apoorva Sharma said:

Q.1.Name the tower which is more leaning than pisa?

Q2..Name the 2nd tallest building in the world and also 3rd tallest

Q3.who wrote the book 'The lost don' and 'The photograph'?

Q.4What is going on at cancun maxico?

correct me and tell the answer pf 3rd one??

Freedom of information 2002 was replaced by Right to information 2005.

Nitish kumar will bring proposal of Right to service.

 

For what does NMDA refer to?

For what does NC3IN refer to?

Largest retailer of coffee?

Who has bagged Best Asian Wetland Centre Award 2010?

 

2].2nd tallest-albairaj ul bait and 3rd tallest is patronise tower malayshia


3].The lost don-mario puzo and The photograph-verginia elis
tanmayee sahoo said:

1 capital tower in Abu Dhabi....itleans 18 degree over 5 times that of leaning tower of pisa..


2its a foue face clock in saudi arabia..and the 3rd tallest is Abraj Al-Bait tower??plzz correct me if m wrong


tanmayee sahoo said:

1 capital tower in Abu Dhabi....itleans 18 degree over 5 times that of leaning tower of pisa..


2its a foue face clock in saudi arabia..and the 3rd tallest is Abraj Al-Bait tower??plzz correct me if m wrong

 

4 international climate change conferance.


Apoorva Sharma said:

Q.1.Name the tower which is more leaning than pisa?

Q2..Name the 2nd tallest building in the world and also 3rd tallest

Q3.who wrote the book 'The lost don' and 'The photograph'?

Q.4What is going on at cancun maxico?

Which was the court language of Mughals?

persian

Mayank said:

Which was the court language of Mughals?

hey!!

name em...

1. indian businessman who transformed Delhi land and finance limited (DLF) into largest real estate developmt firms and behind transformation of Gurgaon...

2.american retail magnate who founded WALMART

3. yahoo..founder?.

2:sam walton

3:jerry yang and david filo

shikha said:

hey!!

name em...

1. indian businessman who transformed Delhi land and finance limited (DLF) into largest real estate developmt firms and behind transformation of Gurgaon...

2.american retail magnate who founded WALMART

3. yahoo..founder?.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Have Your Doubts Cleared!


It is never good to have doubts in your mind! Just ask a questions and the super intelligent CLAThackers, many of whom are writing CLAT this time and others who have cleared it already will answer your questions!

If you have doubts on logical reasoning or critical reasoning, ask here.

Legal reasoning doubts are answered on this thread!


Want to ask a GK question? try this thread!

Members

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Do you like CLAThacker?

© 2018   Created by Ramanuj Mukherjee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service