CLAThacker

don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.

Why is it that we have to fill our law school preferences before getting the results this time ? Should it not be after we get the results so that we can analyze which law schools we will have a shot at after getting our scores ?

Views: 434

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What should be criteria for filling the preference? What is the current ranking of NLUs  ?

Any suggestion....

Hello.

This practice had been discontinued for the last two years, and indeed many of my seniors would have been in some other college has they known better. My life would have been a disaster because I had been vacillating between two colleges after my result. 

You aspirants are brining this to my knowledge and this is a really bad step. Maybe you can uplaod screenshots so that I can help you all?

It is bad, but there's nothing I can do you know. All the best. I will address this soon in a blog. Keep a look out for it. 

I am uploading CLAT 2016 e-brochure at page no 3 requirement to give preference for all 17 NLUs is mentioned.It is highlighted for your convenience.

Attachments:

Hello all. I have addressed this issue in my latest blog post. Please read it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Have Your Doubts Cleared!

It is never good to have doubts in your mind! Just ask a questions and the super intelligent CLAThackers, many of whom are writing CLAT this time and others who have cleared it already will answer your questions!

If you have doubts on logical reasoning or critical reasoning, ask here.

Legal reasoning doubts are answered on this thread!

Want to ask a GK question? try this thread!

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Do you like CLAThacker?

© 2017   Created by Ramanuj Mukherjee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service