CLAThacker

don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.

All Discussions Tagged 'english' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collective Nouns - 1

A shrewdness of apes   A herd of asses   A pace of asses   A troop of baboons   A cete of badgers   A sloth of bears   A swarm…

Started by Surabhi Grover

0 Jun 9, 2014

Angrezi Beat - 17 (Foreign words)

Ab initio (Latin): from the beginning At the book reading, the author started reading his book ab initio.     A cappella (Italian): sung wi…

0 Jun 9, 2014

Angrezi Beat - 17

1. A man of prejudice is, a fortiori, a man of limited mental vision. A fortiori. (Latin). For a stronger reason, all the more. 2. You mig…

0 May 2, 2014

Angrezi Beat - 16

People often think that grandiloquence makes speeches sound good, but it just makes them sound like a thesaurus who forgot to consult a di…

0 Apr 7, 2014

Angrezi Beat - 15

1. A: ‘The exam was very difficult.’ B: ‘You can say that again.’ You can say that again. Expression of wholehearted agreement. 2. We ne…

0 Mar 15, 2014

Angrezi Beat - 14

1. I told the Domino’s attendant that today their pizza quality was not good as usual, and they gave me a second pizza for a song! For a s…

0 Mar 14, 2014

Angrezi Beat - 13

1. The fact that tomorrow is my Constitutional law exam is a bitter pill for me. Bitter pill. A situation or information that is unpleasan…

0 Mar 13, 2014

Angrezi Beat - 12

1. When you are offered free movie tickets right before a math exam. Ah, the pain. Raincheck. An offer or deal that is declined now but wi…

0 Mar 5, 2014

Angrezi Beat - 11

Before starting off with idioms, let’s make you aware of a mind-boggling fact. There are at least twenty five thousand idioms in the Englis…

0 Mar 4, 2014

Angrezi Beat - 10

1. Think Honey Singh lyrics :P Vacuous. Adj. Lack of content or ideas, stupid. 2. What you feel when you are insulted. Umbrage. N. Resen…

0 Feb 28, 2014

RSS

Have Your Doubts Cleared!

It is never good to have doubts in your mind! Just ask a questions and the super intelligent CLAThackers, many of whom are writing CLAT this time and others who have cleared it already will answer your questions!

If you have doubts on logical reasoning or critical reasoning, ask here.

Legal reasoning doubts are answered on this thread!

Want to ask a GK question? try this thread!

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Do you like CLAThacker?

© 2018   Created by Ramanuj Mukherjee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service