CLAThacker

don't just crack CLAT, come hack CLAT with us.

kaivalya kandarpa's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"yea right :D "

kaivalya kandarpa replied Dec 3, 2010 to DID you see the chat feature? is it useful?

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by kaivalya kandarpa

"i follow only lst ones. hey if you have the explanation,why dont you tell me? :)"

kaivalya kandarpa replied Nov 24, 2010 to legal reasoning doubts - get your doubt resolved on this thread

1081 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by ANJALI KUMARI

"yea there is no guilt shown in the facts. "

kaivalya kandarpa replied Nov 24, 2010 to legal reasoning doubts - get your doubt resolved on this thread

1081 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by ANJALI KUMARI

"oh really??!!! please do elaborate the difference,since dont have "culpable homicide…"

1081 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by ANJALI KUMARI

"hehehe....fine!! no more magic ;) "

1081 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by ANJALI KUMARI

"hey where is your "MAGIC" ? :) i thought you wanted us to write it on the top of our…"

1081 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by ANJALI KUMARI

"yea this man cannot take the law into his own hands and act acording to his wishes a…"

1081 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by ANJALI KUMARI

"MAGIC no apporva,it cant be culpable homicide as long as there is no intention on th…"

1081 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by ANJALI KUMARI

"MAGIC :D i think death by negligence would come...but homicide cant be considered-no…"

1081 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by ANJALI KUMARI

"yo! "

kaivalya kandarpa replied Nov 23, 2010 to legal reasoning doubts - get your doubt resolved on this thread

1081 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by ANJALI KUMARI

RSS

Have Your Doubts Cleared!

It is never good to have doubts in your mind! Just ask a questions and the super intelligent CLAThackers, many of whom are writing CLAT this time and others who have cleared it already will answer your questions!

If you have doubts on logical reasoning or critical reasoning, ask here.

Legal reasoning doubts are answered on this thread!

Want to ask a GK question? try this thread!

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Do you like CLAThacker?

© 2018   Created by Ramanuj Mukherjee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service